Real life, art, and other fun stuff

Life is a journey, not a destination. Sure, we have all heard it before and it has become a cliche in our society. There is truth in that statement though. When one road is closed (and anyone that drives in and around the Toledo area can verify this), there is always another route waiting to lead you to where you need to be. I've learned a lot over the past few years and I plan to document both the good times and the bad. Hopefully, through it all, I can help some other poor, lost, lonely soul that is wandering on the road called life.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

9.12.10

I am impressed to see that I actually have followers. That is very cool. Thanks. I guess I don't really need to update from my last post, since my followers were at the gallery and already know the outcome...lol.

I'm not sure how much I will be able to update, or what actual content for updating I will have in the upcoming weeks...school and work consume all of my time.

Sometimes I feel like I don't have any time to breathe...let alone everything else. Though, I find a few moments every now and again to try out the new camera....I love it so much.

Here are a few shots I have taken so far...

Spider that was on the bathroom wall....eeeeeeek!


Here it is again...Definitely not Charlotte!

Gotta love Mother Nature and her sense of humor.




Just in case you didn't catch it the first time...



Some side views...

Now for the best part....wait for it...wait for it....


Nature gettin' funky...This is how carrots are really made....
But it isn't over yet....


Bow-Chica-Wa-Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment