Real life, art, and other fun stuff

Life is a journey, not a destination. Sure, we have all heard it before and it has become a cliche in our society. There is truth in that statement though. When one road is closed (and anyone that drives in and around the Toledo area can verify this), there is always another route waiting to lead you to where you need to be. I've learned a lot over the past few years and I plan to document both the good times and the bad. Hopefully, through it all, I can help some other poor, lost, lonely soul that is wandering on the road called life.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happily Ever After....

I cannot even begin to describe the wondrous feelings I am having for an inanimate object.... I have my new camera! I believe that I may actually be in lust with my new found friend.

The quality is so incredibly amazing! I only got to play with it for a few minutes, but later on after I get caught up on schoolwork (yeah right, I know myself better..lol.) I will get a chance to become more intimately acquainted with it....

Hopefully new pics will be forthcoming soon, until then you will have to be content with this....


Have a great night! Muah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment